Am I Suffering From Adrenal Or Chronic Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is a collection of signs and symptoms people experience as a result of stress in their lives. The name, adrenal fatigue, reflects the organ in the body it affects, the adrenal glands, and the major symptom produced- fatigue. The adrenal glands are your personal stress defense system in the body, and can become fatigued if you are overstressed, overworked and overburdened mentally, physically or emotionally. An adrenal or chronic fatigue consultation may offer you the tools you need to balance your hormones and improve energy levels.
Do Any Of These Symptoms Sound Familiar?
- *Lack of energy
- *Difficulty getting up in the morning
- *Afternoon low 3-4 pm
- *Caffeine use to keep yourself going
- *Fatigued but can’t sleep
- *Abdominal fat
- *Increased time to recover from illness, injury or trauma
- *Cold hands/feet
- *Increased menopausal or PMS symptoms
- *Continued fatigue unrelieved by sleep
- *Every task seems like a chore
- *Constant stress in life or work
- *Frequent or reoccurring bronchitis, pneumonia, colds
- *Cravings for sweets or salty snacks
- *Insomnia/sleep disruptions
- *Decreased sex drive
If Some Of These Symptoms Sound Familiar To You, Schedule An Appointment To See How An Adrenal Or Chronic Fatigue Consultation May Help You.
- You'll never feel rushed during a consultation.
We take the time to listen to your concerns.